How to Order
Thanks for your interest in our work. This information will help you understand how to go about placing an order for our glass work. From initial inquiry to the delivery of finished product, we've established a system that will let you know what to expect and when to expect it.
We find that our small shop setting enables us to give each project and client individual attention. While this does mean a longer lead time, we feel that we are able to serve you better by getting you handmade, individually crafted art glass unlike any available.
1. Projects start with a consultation either over the phone, here in our studio or via email. Design possibilities and technical considerations are discussed and with the submission of dimensions, a price range is sent you you. Lead time and shipping and crating estimates (if needed) are given at this time as well.
2. If you decide to proceed, we send you an Agreement for Professional Services which you sign and return with a $500 deposit. This reserves a place on our production schedule. We will also send you an order form that will explain how to measure for your windows.
Photographs, elevations and any design resources should be received at this point.
3. As your project nears the front of the queue, Ted Ellison will send you illustrations to start the design process. You look them over and provide feedback which will be incorporated in the next iteration. This continues until the basics of the design are together. Then we send a glass sample set appropriate to your project for you to review.
4. Once we have agreed on design and glass choices an Agreement of Terms is sent for you to sign and return with a 50% materials deposit. Measurements, design and glass choices are listed on this form.
5. After fabrication has been completed, the remaining 50% less the original $500 deposit is due as are any shipping and crating charges. The work is then professionally packed and shipped off to you. Everything we make is guaranteed shipped safely to your door.
6. For installation we offer consultation free of charge or you can hire us to handle it.